|Includes||Flapper return springs|
|Temperature Rating||250°F (121°C)|
- Often used on both the blower and trailer, designed to prevent product backflow if a product line should become plugged.
- When in use the flapper can swing completely out of the air path, resulting in increased air flow and subsequently increased product flow.
- Complete repairs can easily be carried out on all high flow swing check valves without removing from the tank.
- Flapper return springs are standard
- Huck bolted flapper assembly prevents loose parts from contaminating the product.
- Aluminum body and inspection lid
- Stainless steel hardware
- White EPDM seal
- Inspection lids can be removed to facilitate routine flapper assembly inspections (system must not be in service during inspections or repair.)